List of Resources
If you have been raped, do not hesitate to seek help!
If you are in danger and/or physically hurt, call 911 immediately.
Please go to the web site for RAINN (listed below), as they have excellent advice.
Or call the National Sexual Assault Hotline: (800) 656-4673. They can help you find local resources.
Organizations and hotlines:
1. RAINN, The nation's largest anti-sexual violence
Anti-sexual assault organization working with local rape
crisis centers across the U.S. Also has a web-based crisis
hotline providing live and anonymous support.
2. https://www.metoomvmt.org/ - Home base for the Me Too movement with many resources and ways to take action,
3. Department of Defense ("DoD")
Safe Helpline, Hotline: (877) 995-5247
4. National Women's Health Information Center,
8.cutterlaw.com/sexual-assault-ride-sharing-guide/, a comprehensive guide to being a passenger with ride services (Uber and Lyft) in light of sexual assault and rape
9. https://therecoveryvillage.com, a free web resource that provides information and support to people fighting domestic abuse, mental illness, and addiction (and including possibly sexual assault and rape); The Recovery Village has several treatment centers all over the United States.